Wii  Pointer #1 Tilt Normal

PictureDj

PictureDj
Music is the most direct art, enters the ear and to the heart.

jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Why Did I Decide Studying Ing.. Sistemas

Systems engineering is an interdisciplinary focus mode that allows to study and understand the reality, in order to implement or optimize complex systems. It can also be seen as the technological application of systems theory to the efforts of engineering, taking in all this work the system paradigm. Systems Engineering integrates other disciplines and specialty groups into a team effort forming a focused development process. I like the engineering systems because since childhood I call to attention the technology and gradually I discovered my ability to manage technology and all its issues, I am a person that me and developed empirically and I just like. .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario